- n the evacuation of persons (usually by air transportation) to a place where they can receive medical care
- In the finest story in the book, Night Flight, we see Fitzgerald, now a medevac doctor with an incipient drinking problem, fly to Guatemala to rescue a young man who has had a .
- Now, like battle-scarred veterans back from the medevac front, patients are sharing their war stories on TV, in letters to Congress, in chat rooms and home pages on the Internet.
- After a medevac helicopter crashed into the side of a mountain in 1992, he saved the only survivor by dangling from another chopper on a rope, hooking the wounded paramedic to .
- Martin Oâ€™Malley in Bay Net
Maryland's medevac program is a national model for first responders and is responsible for saving thousands of lives each year,said Governor O'Malley. "Public safety is the most important priority of any government. In order to ensure that...
- Robert Gates in Faxts News
When it comes to MedEvac you have broken new ground in the history of warfare and you have saved lives in the process,Gates said.