mayday : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an internationally recognized distress signal via radiotelephone (from the French m'aider)
News & Articles
- MayDay Parade Headlines Loudoun Youth Fest on Saturday, June 15
MayDay Parade headlines the Loudoun Youth Fest on Saturday, June 15th, 3:00 - 8:30 p.m. at Brambleton Town Center. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10813843.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Kaohsiung City Government and Asian Pop Sensation Mayday Promote "The Best of Kaohsiung - Travel As You Wish" in Hong ...
Mixing delicious specialty fruits from Kaohsiung, Asian pop superstars Mayday and Mr. Lee Yung-te, Deputy Mayor of Kaohsiung City Government, created a giant 'Sea of Ice,' the refreshing signature summer ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Full text of firefighters memorial address by Houston Fire Dept. Chief Garrison
Mayday, the internationally recognized word used to send a distress signal to an entire department alerting them that one or more of their members are in jeopardy. It is also a signal that Firefighters fear hearing the most.
June 5, 2013 - FOX 26 Houston
- Gareth Southgate in ITV.com
Southgate said: "I am disgusted with the manner in which this campaign has gone about its fundraising. Mayday for Nurses is a worthy cause, but there are many others. The players at this club support any number of local and national charities and...
- Nick Clegg in Telegraph.co.uk
Nick Clegg, the Liberal Democrat leader, added: "Damian Green's arrest is a Mayday warning for our democracy. British democracy is in danger when opposition politicians get arrested by teams of counter-terrorism officers. This is something you might...
- Ryan Getzlaf in Boston Globe (registration)
Thornton, Mayday, and Marchant went out one shift and hit everything in sight,said forward Ryan Getzlaf. "They kept the puck in the zone for about 2 1/2 minutes. I give all the credit to those guys for sparking our group. I don't think we...