- n the month following April and preceding June
- n thorny Eurasian shrub of small tree having dense clusters of white to scarlet flowers followed by deep red berries; established as an escape in eastern North America
- Where you gain weight on your body may play a significant role in how you can lose it.
- It may be uncomfortable for some to watch us have to clean up mess after mess from corruption to lawbreaking - that is the previous Administration's legacy at Interior, but to .
News & Articles
- Singapore May CPI +1.6% On Year; DJ Poll Tipped +1.2%
Singapore May CPI +1.6% On Year; DJ Poll Tipped +1.2%
June 24, 2013 - Nasdaq
- China May ‘Fine-Tune’ Monetary Policies Amid Cash Squeeze
China may adjust monetary policy as needed while seeking more efficient use of the nation’s financial resources amid a cash squeeze in the banking system that risks exacerbating an economic slowdown.
June 23, 2013 - Bloomberg
- May 2013 Montgomery County land transfers
The following land transfers were registered in Montgomery County during the month of May (with the seller, the buyer, the location, the amount of compensation in the transaction, and the date): More than $500,000 Huckleberry Ridge LLC to Highlands at Huckleberry Ridge LLC, 21.140 acres, Montgomery County, $1,390,000, May 17. Paula Elaine Stretz to Yongyue [...]
June 23, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- David Petraeus in USA Today
My sense is that the tough fighting will continue,he said at his Senate confirmation hearing, after which he was approved in a 99-0 vote. "It may get more intense in the next few months."
- Barney Frank in New York Times
These people may have a right to their bonuses, they don't have a right to their jobs forever,Mr. Frank said, charging that the bonuses amounted to rewards for incompetence.
- Barack Obama in TIME (blog)
We've gone through a very tough year and I've been working Congress very hard, so I know there may not be an appetite immediately to dive into another controversial issue,he said of immigration reform.