- n brittle flat bread eaten at Passover
- Marilyn ate matzo balls with her new in-laws, studied Judaism and became a convert to Miller's religion.
- Sam Levenson, 68, humorist and matzo-barrel philosopher, whose monologues and bestselling books celebrated the folklore of New York Jewry and gently spoofed the absurdities of .
- The rabbinically supervised menu includes gefilte fish and bagels and lox; there are also potato pancakes for Hanukkah and matzo-ball soup for Passover.
News & Articles
- Arizona Is Fertile Ground for New York Matzo
Arizona’s arid wheat fields have become the frontline in the competition between two Ultra-Orthodox sects for the most rigorous standards in the production of matzo.
June 28, 2013 - New York Times
- Adam Sandler in BusinessWeek
He's "kinda like the Ed McMahon of the show," Sandler said. "So Matzo, how was your flight? Airlines (are) pretty nuts lately, don't you think?"
- Jackie Mason in KFOXtv.com
Mason said in the lawsuit, "While I have the utmost respect for people who practice the Christian faith, the fact is, as everyone knows, I am as Jewish as a matzo ball or kosher salami."
- Menachem Genack in The Spokesman Review
It has to be regular matzo, it can't be a flavor or all those shenanigans,says Rabbi Menachem Genack, rabbinic administrator of the Kosher Division of the Orthodox Union, which oversees the status of food products worldwide.