- n the process of coming into being; becoming reality
- n an appearance in bodily form (as of a disembodied spirit)
- n something that comes into existence as a result
- Jean-Claude Trichet in BBC News
We consider that there is some materialisation of the risks that we have identified,ECB chief Jean Claude Trichet said after Thursday's decision to keep rates at 4.25%.
- Costas Karamanlis in Athens News Agency
The government has a "fresh and strong" popular mandate, Karamanlis said, adding that "we have much work ahead of us, and are moving forward with consistency in the materialisation of the reforms".