masseuse : Definition, Usages, News and More
- She no longer has to work as a masseuse at a bath house.
- Ledger's body was discovered Tuesday by the housekeeper, who entered the bedroom of the fourth-floor loft he was renting in order to alert him that his masseuse had arrived for a .
- Police investigating Heath Ledger's death will not question Mary-Kate Olsen, whom Ledger's masseuse allegedly called three times on discovering the late actor's body.
- Sachin Tendulkar in Rediff
It has been hard work and with help from the physio and masseuse,Tendulkar, who has not played a competitive match since March-end due to a groin injury, said.
- Jason Gillespie in Sydney Morning Herald
Matty Hayden reckons if I got to 200 he would do a nude lap of the oval,Gillespie said. "I don't know if he will actually do it. Maybe at the end of the game. The problem is I was getting a massage last night by Lucy our (team) masseuse,...
- Grant Hackett in NEWS.com.au
I was actually getting a massage (last Friday) when my masseuse told me what Schubert had said,Hackett said. "But to me that's all rubbish until you get on the blocks."