- n someone who rubs or kneads parts of the body to stimulate circulation and promote relaxation
- Such desperation has spurred the ingenuity of tinkerers and entrepreneurs, who are bringing out an astonishing array of chairs, pillows, massagers, stimulators and other back aids.
- Farmers cook dinner for the protestors, massagers massage them and famous people play music for them tonight it's the guy from Rage Against the Machine, shiatsu and some .
- To supply them, scores of companies began to make electric eyebrow tweezers, hair dryers, lotions, face and scalp vibrators, automatic foot and leg massagers, and hundreds of .
News & Articles
- Inventors from InventHelp® Develop Convenient Massager (BGF-494)
InventHelp®, America’s Leading Inventor Service Company, attempts to submit an invention, JD Massage Device, to companies for review. (PRWeb August 01, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp/Massager-Invention/prweb10980877.htm
Aug. 1, 2013 - PRWeb