- n someone who obtains pleasure from receiving punishment
- Shortages of food and electricity leave North Korea desperate for aid and investment ARTS High Art of Jackass Megastar masochist Johnny Knoxville creates a new kind of comedy, a .
- That Old Feeling: Kevin Help Us Richard Corliss on the year that Mystery Science Theater's Kevin Murphy's spent as a professional movie masochist.
- But after the masochist has been properly dissatisfied ("You're raping me," she cries during his listless love-making), the film plummets.
News & Articles
- Opening in Orlando this week
Before Midnight Two Ethan Hawke movies in as many weeks? It’s the kind of summer a masochist dreams of. Lovers of irony can busy themselves wondering what chance the Before series’ Jesse and Celine would have of surviving The Purge, since well-off expats who overthink their lives via marathon gab sessions in exotic European locales are just the sort of folks the rest of us would like to see GO ...
June 11, 2013 - Orlando Weekly
- Martin Demichelis in AFP
I'm strong but I'm not a masochist so I don't read every criticism about me,he said. "I know that when the team is playing well there are always people who look for a weakness, for example me, but I know I can overcome this bad moment, as...
- Ingrid Rivera in Reuters
It was a lot of sacrifice, and my tears were genuine,Rivera told reporters at a news conference on Sunday. "At one point, I asked, 'Am I a masochist?' But I said regardless of the results, this is my goal. The more rocks there are in my...
- Michael Mukasey in ABC News
I kind of hope they don't get it,Mukasey said after a speech at the London School of Economics. "Because many of them want to be martyrs, and it's kind of like the conversation : between the sadist and the masochist."