- n United States comedian; one of four brothers who made motion pictures together (1901-1979)
- n United States comedian; one of four brothers who made motion pictures together (1893-1964)
- n United States comedian; one of four brothers who made motion pictures together (1891-1961)
- n United States comedian; one of four brothers who made motion pictures together (1890-1977)
- n founder of modern communism; wrote the Communist Manifesto with Engels in 1848; wrote Das Kapital in 1867 (1818-1883)
News & Articles
- Groucho Marx story is funny, touching
The quips and puns zoom by in the Gilbert Theater's production of "Groucho Marx: A Life in Revue." "I hear you just got back from Africa," a character tells the comedian.
June 11, 2013 - The Fayetteville Observer
- LETTER: Agree with promoting the Fair Tax
When Marx and Engels wrote the Communist Manifesto in 1848, they presented ten steps necessary to destroy any free enterprise system and replace it with Communism. Step number two is to establish a he
June 8, 2013 - The Bay Area Citizen
- 5 Ways to Take Control of Your Job Search (Op-Ed)
Janette Marx is senior vice president for the Southern Division at recruitment firm Adecco Staffing US. She contributed this article to BusinessNewsDaily's Expert Voices: Op-Ed & Insights. Let's face it: looking for a new job isn't exactly a fun experience. Even the promise of a better title, salary and benefits isn't always enough to calm the nerves brought on by the thought of refreshing your ...
June 7, 2013 - LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News
- Michelle Malkin in KSBW
On her blog, Malkin called the protest "an abysmal failure." "The nostalgic, Marx-adoring organizers of Recreate '68 seem to have mustered no more than, oh, 68 bodies. Their presence here is dwarfed by the massive show of police, press, and...
- John McCain in Ninemsn
I hope he has the opportunity to meet Karl Marx very soon,McCain, who favours tightened sanctions against Castro's government, told a town-hall style meeting in Indianapolis.
- Mitt Romney in Salon
She said we have been an 'on-your-own society.' She said, 'It's time to get rid of that and replace it with shared responsibility.' That's out with Adam Smith and in with Karl Marx,said Romney, in a rhetorical flourish that managed to distort...