marsala : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n dark sweet or semisweet dessert wine from Sicily
- There are the mainstays that appear within the top five of all chicken searches year-round; "chicken parmesan," "fried chicken" and "chicken marsala" (so much for healthy eating).
- The menu included galatine of pheasant, cakes with the papal colors, and Capri wine, both red and white, marsala, champagne and liqueurs.
- I have been asked to prepare a pheasant marsala dish for my church's game night dinner.
News & Articles
- Serve dad Chicken Marsala on his day
This weekend, two St. Augustine natives plan to prepare a delicious meal to honor their dads and celebrate Father's Day. Sarah Hunter's dad loves her version of chicken marsala, so "it only seems appropriate that I prepare his favorite meal.
June 13, 2013 - The St. Augustine Record
- Tom Walsh in San Francisco Chronicle
There's a couple few wrinkles that change ......,Walsh said. "It's like serving chicken. I mean, one day it's fried, one day it's grilled and the next day it's chicken marsala, and the next day it's something else. But it's still chicken....