marmalade : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a preserve made of the pulp and rind of citrus fruits
- So far I have found grapefruit, pomegranates, pomelos, Seville oranges (marmalade), lemons and limes, tangelos, and maybe parsley, parsnips, and celery.
- For Elena, freshly caught whole merluza (hake) fish would be the main course, followed by grilled txipirones (summer squid) with poached onion marmalade.
- I like that someone has said that "Fantasy is great, it's like marmalade.
News & Articles
- Shrimp salad has taste of Caribbean
Caribbean flavors jazz up this simple supper salad. We glaze the shrimp with a zesty rum-spiked marmalade, then toss them on a hot grill with tomatoes and corn before combining everything with a few more veggies.
June 12, 2013 - Salem Statesman Journal
- Michael Bond in Independent
It would require a good deal more than the combined current withdrawal of Northern Rock to wean him off marmalade, if then,Bond says.
- Nick Griffin in Mirror.co.uk
This is not any 'nano marmalade', as critics sometimes say. For example, Severstal has already begun series production of unique alloys with the twofold enhancement of performance characteristics. They are intended for the construction of... Sergei Ivanov http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Ivanov&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE2AlCcABbvUHLb0yP95hqbSn-mMA ITAR-TASS http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.itar-tass.com/eng/level2.html%3FNewsID%3D12492569%26PageNum%3D0&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFXmSQUjq-8A1VEPMJBKcq6RYLhrQ Mar 19, 2008
61491 82059 marmite In a series of Twitter messages posted on the BNP website, Mr Griffin wrote: Unilever PR men and lawyers all over us like a rash. Very upset at our using Marmite in our TV broadcast. They should have thought of that before modelling the one for...