marlin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n large long-jawed oceanic sport fishes; related to sailfishes and spearfishes; not completely cold-blooded i.e. able to warm their brains and eyes
- Somebody once said that the man who fishes for black marlin probably wears a size 44 coat and a size 4 hat.
- It's easy to know that white marlin, those denizens of the deep, don't eat rabbits.
- The violently thrashing marlin had finally managed to chafe through the thin monofilament and escape.
News & Articles
- Steadman Marlin returns to victory lane
Steadman Marlin is pictured in Victory Lane with his crew and close friends following the 40-lap Limited Late Model feature at the Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway.
June 13, 2013 - Columbia Daily Herald
- Marlin Rygh
Marlin Rygh, 88, of Oak Park Heights, passed away Sunday, June 9, 2013. Marlin was a dedicated father and grandfather. … The post Marlin Rygh appeared first on The Stillwater Gazette .
June 11, 2013 - Stillwater Gazette
- Marlin Mobile Paper Explains that Mobile Sites Are Not as Fast as Companies Think They Are
A free white paper prepared by Marlin Mobile advises eCommerce companies to measure the performance of their mobile sites more accurately, testing on actual devices "in the wild." Slow mobile sites hurt revenues, hamper good service and damage brands. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10812932.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Jeff Conine in ESPN
I wore five other uniforms, but I want to say that I always considered myself a Florida Marlin,Conine told the crowd.