- n tall leafy-stemmed Eurasian perennial with white flowers; widely naturalized; often placed in genus Chrysanthemum
- n perennial subshrub of the Canary Islands having usually pale yellow daisylike flowers; often included in genus Chrysanthemum
News & Articles
- Will iOS 7 make my old iPhone like new?
CNET's Marguerite Reardon offers some insight on whether Apple's revamped iOS operating system will breathe new life into your old iPhone. Originally posted at News - Mobile
June 13, 2013 - CNET
- Tunisia jails three Europeans for topless feminist protest
TUNIS (Reuters) - A Tunisian court sentenced three European feminist activists to four months in jail on Wednesday after they demonstrated topless in central Tunis last month against the Islamist-led government, one of their lawyers said. Marguerite Stern and Pauline Hillier of France and Josephine Markmann of Germany, all members of the Femen protest group, appeared topless on May 29 to call ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Marguerite Jensen, formerly of Quincy, secretary, at 88
Marguerite E. (McGarry) Jensen of Columbus, Ohio, formerly of Florida and Quincy, a secretary, died Tuesday at Mount Carmel Hospital in Columbus. She was 88. Mrs. Jensen was born in Quincy. She worked as a secretary for Stone & Webster Engineering in Boston for several years. She enjoyed shopping, fine dining and the beach. Wife of the late Walter M., Mrs. Jensen is survived by two sons ...
June 8, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Wendy Chamberlin in ReliefWeb (press release)
Throughout her work with her organisation, Maison Shalom, Marguerite Barankitse sends a message of hope for the future,said Chamberlin. "Her actions are clear evidence that individual courage and commitment can make a difference in our...
- Michael Bloomberg in New York Daily News
Mayor Bloomberg said in a statement, "I was deeply saddened to learn of the death of Marguerite Molinari, though I know she is finally at peace tonight after a long and painful battle with a debilitating disease. I join the countless Staten...