- n any long and arduous undertaking
- n a footrace of 26 miles 385 yards
- n a battle in 490 BC in which the Athenians and their allies defeated the Persians
- Surging interest in marathons at middle age and beyond testifies to our longer, healthier lives.
- PSYCHOTHERAPY Stripping Body Mind Group-psychotherapy marathons lasting 24 to 48 hours are being staged by many psychologists in the Los Angeles area.
- A look at marathon times between men and women appears to bolster the theory.
- Venus Williams in National Post
I don't know what to think of that. It's amazing. Wow. It's longer than a marathon,she said. "I don't think I'd move. I think if you moved, you lose your seat."
- Katie Price in Eleven
In a statement, Katie said: "It is with great regret that I'm going to have to pull out of this year's Virgin London Marathon. Training has been going really well, and I was really looking forward to running again this year to raise as much money as...
- Paula Radcliffe in Sportinglife.com
In marathon training, there are no shortcuts and there is simply not enough time to be in the shape I want to be in, to run well in London,said Radcliffe five weeks before the race on April 13. "I love running in London and this race would...