- n an Indic language; the state language of Maharashtra in west central India; written in the Devanagari script
News & Articles
- Google releases Google Translate 2.0 with handwriting support
Google has released a major update to its Translate app, which has been neglected for some time. With today's Google Translate 2.0 release, the app finally sees support for the iPhone 5. Google has also updated the app with an iOS 7-inspired design and added an additional seven languages including Bosnian, Cebuano, Hmong, Javanese, Khmer, Lao and Marathi. However, the biggest update to Google ...
Sept. 20, 2013 - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Raj Thackeray in International Herald Tribune
People are insulting Marathi pride with smaller signs. We will not back down,Raj Thackeray told cheering workers late Wednesday. "Traders can take this as a warning or a suggestion, it's up to them."
- Bal Thackeray in The Statesman
The UP-Bihari MPs have shown their ingratitude towards Mumbai and Maharashtra with an anti-Marathi tirade in Parliament,Mr Thackeray said in an editorial in Saamna.
- Jaya Bachchan in Calcutta Telegraph
I am very sorry if I have hurt the sentiments of Marathi-speaking people in Mumbai and Maharashtra,Jaya, 61, said in remarks published by a morning newspaper today. "I never thought my innocent remarks would create such a negative impact....