- n the trait of being manly; having the characteristics of an adult male
- Many dads are challenging old definitions of manliness.
- I was a Narnia boy as a kid, which hierarchically speaking put me below the Tolkien boys in terms of manliness, which is pretty far down when you consider where the Tolkien boys .
- Boris isn't far from roles Allen has written for himself, yet sentiments that sound whiny when Allen articulates them have a robust manliness in David's voice.
News & Articles
- Upton: Manliness an art form
I stumbled across a blog the other day called the Art of Manliness.
July 18, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Dustin Diamond in Seattle Post Intelligencer
He suddenly exploded with manliness, loading 25 pounds of muscle on his once-scrawny frame in, oh, about a month,says Diamond.
- Yuri Luzhkov in AFP
The soldiers were true to the oath of military duty and brotherhood and showed manliness and courage as the Russian army has always done,said Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov.
- Barry Sonnenfeld in Variety
Unfortunately, a non-action-hero guy not unlike me, in terms of manliness, and a woman who hates him find the book and have to save the planet from an impending attack,Sonnenfeld said.