ma ni kyu rist
- n a beautician who cleans and trims and polishes the fingernails
- Especially fond of blondes, he pats a manicurist's leg and asks her for advice, keeps a blonde canary in a cage.
- Arleen Whelan, 28, flame-haired, green-eyed stage screen starlet and ex-manicurist, got undivided attention from a committee of 65 illustrators, who awarded her a wellrounded .
- When the manicurist, a determined creature, followed him to Venice, the rest was easy.
- Brad Arnsberg in SLAM! Sports
He went to see a manicurist and they can't do anything to it,said Arnsberg. "But, no doctors. We'll keep him away from doctors."
- Vanessa Williams in E! Online
I pulled a Wilhelmina for that,Williams said. "I flew in my manicurist-pedicurist from New York [to the LA set] because I knew my feet would be featured."