mangosteen : Definition, Usages, News and More
mang goh steen
- n East Indian tree with thick leathery leaves and edible fruit
- n two- to three-inch tropical fruit with juicy flesh suggestive of both peaches and pineapples
- Blain is a manic, mouthy merchant of mangosteen.
- Pronounced zang-go, this powerful elixir comes from the mangosteen, a fruit grown in the jungles of Thailand.
- Here's the bathroom with glass walls; there's the bed of Frette linen, beside it an unglazed platter bearing (but of course) a single mangosteen.