- n large evergreen tropical tree cultivated for its large oval fruit
- n large oval tropical fruit having smooth skin, juicy aromatic pulp, and a large hairy seed
- Still, there is something exciting about sitting on a pillow grabbed from a couch and stuffing steamed white roughy and green-mango salsa into a savory shiitake-mushroom doughnut .
- Cultivated in Asia for more than 4,000 years, the mango is one of the most popular fruits in the world, and Americans are finally catching on.
- She sips mango juice and says nothing.
- Stephen Ames in Forbes
I'm going to play nine holes and then find a nice mango tree,said Ames, who grew up in Trinidad & Tobago. "That's what we used to do on days like this. Find a nice mango tree and hit balls in the shade. We'd cut down the grass and hit...
- Gloria Estefan in Forbes
My grandmother would shanghai pilots at the Havana airport so they'd bring me cartons of mango baby food - the only kind I'd eat. I learned to eat peach later. And in every carton, she'd slip a Cuban record,Estefan said.
- Katrina Kaif in Business Standard
Katrina said: "I am extremely proud to be associated with Slice. When the brand approached me, I readily agreed because it is the best-tasting mango drink, and has been my favorite for a long time. Its delicious taste makes it a perfect drink...