mande : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a group of African languages in the Niger-Congo group spoken from Senegal east as far as the Ivory Coast
- Miro chabo, that tute ta mande might jib by letting lende.
News & Articles
- Video: Mandela's health woes overshadow Obama trip to Africa
President Obama is arriving in Tanzania on the last leg of his three-country tour through Africa. The president's trip has been overshadowed by the ailing former president of South Africa, Nelson Mandela, whom Mr. Obama paid tribute to over the weekend. Major Garrett reports.
July 1, 2013 - CBS News
- Video: Mandela's health overshadows Obama's South Africa trip
President Obama flew to South Africa on a long-scheduled tour of Africa; but the trip is overshadowed by the failing health of Nelson Mandela. Mark Phillips reports.
June 29, 2013 - CBS News
- Toumani Diabate in Taipei Times
It's a gentle, experimental record, taking in both ancient themes - as on the track Djourou Kara Nany, which, Diabate says, "makes use of a song about Mande history, from Sunjata's time" - and new praise songs, always a crucial part of a griot's...