management : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of managing something
he was given overall management of the program
- n those in charge of running a business
- Virtual-management consultants say bosses mustat a minimumvisit in person when offices or projects start up and at major milestones.
- Crisis management becomes the new corporate discipline .
- Says Bonekamp, "The whole concept of risk management is new here.
News & Articles
- Cerberus questions management of Japan's Seibu ahead of annual meeting
TOKYO (Reuters) - Cerberus Capital Management LP publicly questioned the management of Seibu Holdings on Friday, hoping to garner support for its plans to shake up the board of the Japanese railway and property group at a shareholders meeting scheduled for later this month. The disclosure of questions critiquing Seibu's management is the latest salvo in a months-long war of words over the terms ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Mines Management Inc. Announces Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Spokane, Washington - June 14, 2013 - MINES MANAGEMENT, INC. (NYSE-Market: MGN, TSX: MGT) is pleased to announce the voting results for the annual general meeting of shareholders (the "Meeting") ...
June 14, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Marcato Capital Management Expresses Concern About CommonWealth REIT Conflicted Corporate Governance, Urges Removal of ...
Marcato Capital Management LLC , a San Francisco-based investment manager that holds approximately 3.7 million common shares or approximately 3.1% of the common shares outstanding of CommonWealth REIT , today sent a letter to CommonWealth’s Independent Trustees.
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Rupert Murdoch in International Herald Tribune
I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill- considered project,Murdoch said. "We are sorry for any pain this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."
- David Stern in ESPN
I want to emphasize that this investigation is ongoing, and there's still a lot that we don't know. But we do know that this tragedy was triggered by a failure at the Upper Big Branch mine - a failure first and foremost of management, but also a... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA New York Daily News (blog) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2010/04/obama-calls-for-review-of-susp.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHe-_DP5a-h15jrDOZ07pJQK8dZeQ Apr 15, 2010
60900 81355 management From David Stern's statement: Joey Crawford's handling of this situation failed to meet the standards of professionalism and game management we expect of NBA referees," said Stern. "Especially in light of similar prior acts by this official,...