- n a Latin American dance similar in rhythm to the rumba
- v dance a mambo
- In the land of Fujiyama, harakiri, paper houses and the ritualized courtesy of the tea ceremony, everybody seemed to be doing the mambo.
- To their horrified elders, the new mambo-garu (mambo girl) was little better than the new sutorippu, or stripteaser, who was rivaling the traditional geisha as a professional .
- The McCain mambo, not surprisingly, got robust applause at the town hall meeting he addressed.
News & Articles
- Pet of the Week - Mambo
Meet Mambo ! Mambo is a 10 month old Pit Bull mix . He is current on vaccinations and housetrained! Handsome, sweet and super fun! This dog is the life of party and is looking for an active family to give him a home and keep him busy.
June 11, 2013 - WKBT La Crosse
- Craig Reucassel in PerthNow
We get a lot of people pitching different things and pretty much the only one we said yes to is Mambo, because A) we like them and we all grew up wearing them, and B) t-shirts are one of the few things we do actually like,The Chaser's Craig...
- Alesha Dixon in Virgin Media Music
We'd started The Boy Does Nothing before I went on Strictly, and it was a jazzy number,Alesha says. "Winning the show changed a lot of things, so we had another look at the song, and now it's this mambo song, really energetic. 'Bottled...