- n a member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala
- n a Mayan language spoken by the Mam
- France recently signed an agreement giving Nuoc Mam Phu Quoc an appellation d'origine contrle, the same status given to Cham-pagne vintners.
- This bit of mam-spam promised a pill or pulley (can't be sure: I didn't click on the link) that was "Guaranteed to increase, lift and firm your breasts in 60 days or your money .
- Inside the probe, a built-in timer had been programmed to turn on the mam instruments at the proper time.
News & Articles
- ARI Announces the Election of Dwight B. Mamanteo to Board of Directors
MILWAUKEE -- ARI Network Services , a leading provider of website, software and data solutions that help dealers, distributors, and manufacturers Sell More Stuff!(TM), announced today that Dwight B. Mamanteo, ...
June 10, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Missoula Art Museum receives grant to promote Indian Education for All from July 12 -September 22
MISSOULA — A Museum/School Collaborative grant to promote Indian Education for All, sponsored by Montana OPI and the Montana Historical Society, was awarded to MAM this past fall.
June 6, 2013 - Char-Koosta News
- Colin Powell in Consortium News
I recall a phrase we used in the field, MAM, for military-age male,Powell wrote. "If a helo spotted a peasant in black pajamas who looked remotely suspicious, a possible MAM, the pilot would circle and fire in front of him. If he moved,...
- Steve Bruce in ITV.com
Bruce, who saw his side relegated from the top flight last April after a 0-0 home draw against the Magpies, said: "I remember it well. It's etched in here ...... but it's not revenge. I am a Geordie, and so are my 'mam' and dad, my mother and...
- Eliza Carthy in The Guardian
But it was getting to the stage that mam was nagging me and going, 'I'm not long for this world,'Carthy says.