malignance : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (medicine) a malignant state; progressive and resistant to treatment and tending to cause death
- n quality of being disposed to evil; intense ill will
- Its story, like all children's tales, is elementary malignance v.
- Although celebrity is as old as society, Schickel believes that its new malignance results from the rise of communications technology.
- The removal of the Italian dictator was, in a sense, preliminary surgery on the malignance still afflicting mankind.