malformed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly
a limp caused by a malformed foot
- That the first child conceived by a woman is more apt to be malformed, than her subsequent children is a belief common among parents.
- In Belgium, a young couple and their doctor were in jail, awaiting trial on a charge that they murdered a malformed thalidomide baby with an overdose of another sleep-inducing drug.
- It has decided in favor of the families of three childrenone with a malformed spine, two born with only one armwhose lawyers argued that if doctors had detected the fetuses .
- Susan Lindquist in PressZoom (press release)
(PressZoom) - "It's been difficult to understand why this prion protein, which when malformed subjects us to this horrible disease, is so abundant in our brains in the first place," says Whitehead Member Susan Lindquist, who is also a professor...
- Allan Temko in San Francisco Chronicle
...pure architectural terms there are equally bad buildings nearby from the late 1980s, such as the 27-story comedy of errors at 100 First St. a few blocks east that Temko described as "misbegotten from the muddled base and malformed...