malarkey : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- "I know this sounds like malarkey, but if he were not a prosecutor, he'd be a priest.
- Champion has also tossed out "preposterous," "irrelevant" and "malarkey.
- There is no need for inspiration or other malarkey.
News & Articles
- Dacor Kicks Off 2013 Dwell on Design with "Meet the Architects" Event Sponsorship
Market leader in the design and manufacturing of luxury kitchen appliances, Dacor is sponsoring the West Side Home Tour “Meet the Architects” event before exhibiting at Dwell on Design (DOD) in Los Angeles (June 21-23). Celebrity Chef Brian Malarkey will perform live cooking demonstrations in the booth, as well as host several wine tastings and book signings in the Dacor-sponsored Dwell on ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Culinary boy toys for Dad on his special day
Some of the country’s top chefs are also devoted dads (Bobby Flay, Emeril Lagasse, Brian Malarkey, Gordon Ramsey) who frequently concoct scrumptious treats for their kids. Whether your special guy is a gustatory trail blazer, a grill meister, a gourmet guru or a pizza and beer junkie here are some creative gifts to enliven his culinary repertoire for Father’s Day, June 16.
June 12, 2013 - La Jolla Light
- Joe Biden in The Carpetbagger Report
Joe Biden said, "This is bullshit. This is malarkey. This is outrageous. Outrageous for the president of the United States to go to a foreign country, sit in the Knesset:and make this kind of ridiculous statement," before adding that Bush's...
- Noel Gallagher in Click Lancashire
Referring to Liam's Pretty Green clothing range, Noel added: "I think all the modelling malarkey has gone to his head. It's a pleasure to give him time and space to work on his autumn/winter collection."
- Bill McCollum in Bizjournals.com
Most of these debt organizations are just plain malarkey and people need to know that,said McCollum during a press conference. "If someone is promising to relieve your debt and they are not a reputable debt reduction service and ask for...