malabo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the capital and largest city of Equatorial Guinea on the island of Bioko in the Gulf of Guinea
News & Articles
- Equatorial Guinea expels Adventist missionary
Authorities claim FM transmitter was illegal satellite rig Jun 11, 2013 Silver Spring, Maryland, United States Mark Kellner, Adventist Review The West African country of Equatorial Guinea last month expelled a Seventh-day Adventist missionary who was serving as president of the denomination’s local mission in the capital city, Malabo. Manuel García-Cáceres was expelled from...
June 11, 2013 - Worldwide Faith News
- Juan Ponce Enrile in Philippine Star
Asked about the chances of the budget being approved, Enrile said: "Malabo na ngayon (It's a long shot)."
- Noli de Castro in Inquirer.net
They want to change the officials of government from the President down, and then you'll tell them that you'll extend their terms even for one year. I don't think so (Malabo yun),De Castro said in Filipino in an ambush interview Friday at the...
- Jong Uichico in Manila Bulletin
He's been practicing, but with the way he's moving mukhang malabo pa. Sana by now he's doing well na pero hindi pa e,Uichico said.