- n battles in World War II in the Pacific (November 1943); United States Marines took the islands from the Japanese after bitter fighting
- Michael-Why don't ya just quit makin thangs up.
- They ain't makin'any more of it.
- So, how 'bout in honor of the American soldier, ya quite makin' things up.
News & Articles
- Lifelong performer still loves it
Dean Stockwell was a child actor who did it right.The 77-year-old actor has been makin ...
June 21, 2013 - Albuquerque Journal
- You Only Need One Reason to Make a Road Trip this Weekend- DMB Returns to Indy
Dave Matthews Band Returns to Indianapolis Muggy weather and soggy skies are reason enough to want a little pick me up. This weekend grab a few of your closest pals and head an hour north to Indy. The Dave Matthews Band is makin
June 19, 2013 - Louisville.com
Highly Recommended THE MOVIE: The 1930 musical comedy Whoopee! is a film remake of what had been a successful Broadway revue for its star, Eddie Cantor, only two years earlier. It features one of the performer's signature toons, "Makin' Whoopee," as well as several other recognizable songs. Its plot is fairly bare, with the story largely existing to connect comedic set pieces and dance numbers ...
June 17, 2013 - DVD Talk
- Barack Obama in ABC News
And then he's trying to suggest that a plumber is the guy he's fighting for,Obama said, in a reference to Joe Wurzelbacher. "How many plumbers you know makin' a quarter million dollars a year? I have a different set of priorities, I'll...
- Jason Marquis in USA Today
You never know what to expect. I am glad they got a run on the board early. The defense did a helluva job behind me, makin' plays, so it was fun to be a part of,Marquis said.
- David Gilmour in Pollstar
I'm very much looking forward to this tour and makin gmusic with the great msuicians in the band,Gilmour said. "I've had a fantastic time making On An Island and really want to perform tracks from it, along with my more familiar...