mak : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a terrorist organization founded by Osama bin Laden in the 1980s to provide money and recruit fighters around the world; enlisted and transported thousands of men to Afghanistan to fight the Russians; a split in the group led bin Laden and the extremist faction of MAK to form al-Qaeda
- Also nurturing talent is prolific filmmaker Eric Tsang, who produced Magic Boy, a vibrant 2007 love-triangle pic from second-time feature director Adam Wong, and Heiward Mak's .
- A good musician, a born improviser, he was soon mak-ing all the Whiteman arrangements.
- In the committee room Senators found him an easy, pleasant gentleman who could give them cigars without mak-ing them feel under obligation to him.
- Dick Morris in American Spectator
Dick Morris, who wrote the foreword to I've Always Been A Yankee Fan, praised Mr. Kuiper's "wonderful little book" for "mak[ing] sure that Hillary's quotes and lies are not forgotten but come back to haunt her" when she inevitably runs...