mahout : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the driver and keeper of an elephant
- Participants can befriend an elephant and its mahout, ride in the forest and enjoy an elephant-centric lifestyle in rustic conditions.
- After spending two grueling days onstage with 100 other young contestants sounding out words like schottische, mahout and elucubrate (the winning word), he recalls just wanting the .
- When the mahout mistreats him, Kala Nag runs amok.
News & Articles
- Seeking the Edge on Machine Learning, Cloudera Acquires Myrrix
Cloudera is bolstering its analytics lineup with the acquisition of Myrrix, a London-based startup that offers a “complete, real-time, scalable clustering and recommender system.” The solution is built on top of the Apache Mahout machine learning project, which in turn … Continue reading ?
July 18, 2013 - SiliconANGLE
- Paul Zacharia in BBC News
Not a day passes without the news of an elephant meeting its death in an accident or getting grievously injured or killing the mahout in sheer desperation or running amok because it simply has had enough,says Mr Zacharia.