maharani : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a great rani; a princess in India or the wife of a maharaja
- The maharani, a lady of conventional morals, is against the match, and she obviously has a friend in the studio's special-effects department.
- The Maharani of Cooch Behar did, with the help of a truck.
- She has the furs of a czarina, the jewels of a maharani.
- Priyanka Chopra in NDTV.com
An avid blogger on the micro-blogging site Twitter, Priyanka wrote, "RIP Maharani Gayatri Devi. U were the epitome of grace, courage and beauty.A true inspiration to millions. I am privileged to have met u..."
- Hamid Karzai in Times of India
It used to take me 60 minutes of lonely walking to reach SDB College for my classes from Maharani Amrit Kaur Bhavan, which was utilised by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences as a guest house,Karzai said after receiving a rapturous...
- Bal Thackeray in FV Current Waves
The day ends with some concern for Maharani Gayatri Devi of Jaipur. She is quite unwell and has been admitted to hospital. One of the most beautiful women in the world, a friend, a gentle and generous host to me on several of my trips to her... Amitabh Bachchan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amitabh_Bachchan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGjS8eQhoNMPMEOOznf1kQVYWZaAQ Press Trust of India http://www.google.com/url?q=http://ptinews.com/news/183692_Big-B-wishes-Gayatri-Devi-speedy-recovery&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFbyPltE-cuzWvKPrm8V9A4CdwiQg Jul 20, 2009
60467 80722 maharashtra No minister from Maharashtra in the UPA government has the daring to resign on the issue of Maharashtra's pride. At least give hollow threat to resign. Carry resignation letters in your pockets .the border dispute between the two states has been...