- n a white mineral consisting of magnesium carbonate; a source of magnesium
- Blending powdered quartz, magnesite and bauxite, the bureaumen added a crystallizing agent (fluorosilicate compound) and melted the ingredients in a platinum-lined crucible at .
- Beyond lies Manchuria steel mills, huge reserves of iron ore, coal and magnesite, pulpwood, rich farmland all the prizes for which the statesmen and economists have .
- Its natural resources were rich and variegated (coal, iron ore, gold, graphite, marble, magnesite).
News & Articles
- Magnesia Market Awaits Global Supply Shift
LONDON, September 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- World magnesia trade and consumption patterns are heading into new territory. The Chinese magnesia market is on the cusp of maturity as government policies shape the future of the industry. Chinese magnesite and magnesia producers - by far the...
Sept. 18, 2013 - PR Newswire