- n molten rock in the earth's crust
- The magma rises gradually, opening fissures that serve as its pipelines to the surface.
- Eventually they accumulate in pockets called magma chambers, located two miles to 15 miles underground.
- As the magma cooks the rocky innards of Mount Rainier, it slowly helps turn them into unstable clay.
News & Articles
- Investigators checking for racial motivation in crime
The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of shots fired at a construction site in the Magma Ranch area that resulted in the arrest of a man believed to be angry about minority workers.
June 20, 2013 - Florence Reminder and Blade-Tribune
- PCSO: Man tried to kill minorities working at construction site
PINAL COUNTY, Ariz. -- A Florence man is facing an attempted murder charge for allegedly trying to shoot minorities working at a construction site. The Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said they responded late Monday morning after receiving word that shots had been fired in the area of Marigold Lane and Primrose in the Magma Ranch housing development. A deputy on scene was able to locate a man ...
June 19, 2013 - KTVK 3TV Phoenix
- Aguri Suzuki in Globe and Mail
We simply ran out of time to put together a deal with Weigl,said Suzuki, who had been due to meet Honda's board in Tokyo on Tuesday to discuss the team's fate. "Magma pulled out suddenly, and without any explanation, and since then I have...
- Nick Fry in Reuters UK
Aguri, like the other independent teams, will have to do their own thing,Fry told Reuters. "They'll have to make their own car and invest a lot more technical resource and (new owners) Magma realise that. That's required for 2010 but in...
- Takuma Sato in F1SA
The final agreement is not yet finished with Magma, but hopefully it will happen very soon, and then we can press the button to start development,Sato said.