magician : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who performs magic tricks to amuse an audience
- n one who practices magic or sorcery
- The magician laughs and tells him that nothing would be changed.
- The ultimate magician's trick: to make one believe there's no trickand not even a magician.
- And I get to watch Nash act like a magician on the court.
News & Articles
- Deaver on the mark with 'Kill Room'
Jeffery Deaver has written an ace thriller to keep readers guessing and gasping with his latest Lincoln Rhyme novel, “The Kill Room.” A master magician with words, Deaver misdirects with one tale while what's really going on is just off the reader's radar.
June 30, 2013 - San Antonio Express-News
- Levitating magician: How magicians use science to deceive
Levitating magician: A viral Pepsi ad shows an English magician apparently levitating alongside a double-decker bus. How are we so easily fooled by magic?
June 27, 2013 - The Christian Science Monitor
- Magician Dynamo’s London Levitation Secret Revealed (Video)
Magician Dynamo wowed London passersby with his crazy levitation trick, performed on the side of a double decker bus that was driving throughout the city. Pedestrians stopped and stared after Dynamo seemingly rises up off of the ground and latches onto the bus. Slack-jawed Londoners captured him on their smartphones, and all other devices as he went on a joyride through town. It was, as one may ...
June 27, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Fran Walsh in Telegraph.co.uk
Jackson and his wife Fran Walsh, who is also executive producing the films, called del Toro "a cinematic magician who has never lost his childlike sense of wonder. We have long admired Guillermo's work and cannot think of a more inspired film-maker...
- Mia Farrow in San Francisco Chronicle
Farrow writes on her blog, "Before I began this fast David Blaine (magician and endurance artist) called me. So kind of him. He told me a little about how to prepare and what to expect. He said after six days I won't feel hunger. He told me to drink...