maggot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the larva of the housefly and blowfly commonly found in decaying organic matter
- I'm thrilled to no end that this maggot is out of Congress.
- Two days later, he removed another maggot.
- They seek out the diseased and the hurt, sponging maggot-bloated wounds as ifan image that sustains them they were sponging the wounds of Jesus.
News & Articles
- Tales of triumph over terror win top children's UK book awards
LONDON (Reuters) - The stories of a dyslexic hero and a little girl who overcomes her family's fear of a stray dog won two of Britain's most coveted children's literature prizes on Wednesday. "Maggot Moon" by Sally Gardner outshone Booker prize-winner Roddy Doyle to win the Carnegie medal for a book starring dyslexic hero Standish, who takes on a sinister dictatorship while friends and family ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Sylvester Stallone in Kansas City Star
I witnessed the aftermath - survivors with legs cut off and all kinds of land-mine injuries, maggot-infested wounds and ears cut off,Stallone said. "This is a hellhole beyond your wildest dreams."