- n Scottish physiologist who directed the research by F. G. Banting and C. H. Best that led to the discovery of insulin (1876-1935)
- macleod falls into the ' blame israel trap ', where israel bears the brunt for hamas' ineptness in effectively murdering as many israelis as possible.
News & Articles
- Guest Post: The Deflationist Error
Submitted by Alasdair Macleod via GoldMoney.com , Many people believe there is a significant risk that the Irving Fisher debt-deflation theory of great depressions is still an economic threat today. They overlook the fact that Fisher published his theory examining debt-deflation events under a gold standard, which does not apply today . Financial credit contractions therefore take a different ...
June 30, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Guest Post: Europe's Precarious Banks Will Determine The Future
Submitted by Alasdair Macleod via Peak Prosperity blog , Crying Wolf? It is easy to get the impression that the naysayers are wrong on Europe. After all the predictions of Armageddon, ten-year government bond yields for Spain and Italy fell to the 4% level, France which is retreating into old-fashioned socialism was able to borrow at about 2%, and one of the best performing bond investments has ...
June 26, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- MacLeod falls short in Australia's Chief Funster contest
Following an almost four-month contest and making it to the final round, Marist College graduate Brittany MacLeod fell short in her quest to become Tourism Australia's Chief Funster.
June 24, 2013 - Poughkeepsie Journal
- Chris Mullin in Seattle Post Intelligencer
We're extremely pleased and fortunate to add someone the caliber of John MacLeod to our coaching staff,Warriors vice president of basketball operation Chris Mullin said. "His impressive resume speaks for itself in terms of his success in...