- n Austrian physicist and philosopher who introduced the Mach number and who founded logical positivism (1838-1916)
- You g-et up to altitude and soar above earth at mach 7 -- 10 000 miles an hour or so - you're already in Tokyo.
- A "mach meter," an aerial speedometer, in view of passengers in the first few rows reached mach 1.
- During both flights it reached "mach .
News & Articles
- Software Platform increases functionality of managed switches.
Software platform 8.0, supporting MACH, MICE, Rail, and OCTOPUS managed switches, supports management and diagnostic and filter functions as well as redundancy methods, security mechanisms, and real-time applications. In addition to power industry standards support, solution provides jumbo frame support for select series. Software features that apply to all switches include PROFINET and Ethernet ...
June 10, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Shelby GT350 Mexico
No, Oppo, that isn't a run-of-the-mill 1969 Mustang coupé someone decided to craft into a poor Mach 1 replica with GT350 rocker stripes. It is a legit Shelby GT350, just not the one sold in the United States. It's the one sold in Mexico. The Mexican Shelbys were the brainchild of Eduardo Vélazquez. When in 1965 Ford of Mexico started manufacturing its own version of the Ford Mustang, Vélazquez ...
June 10, 2013 - Jalopnik
- PHOTO: Runner raises $35,000 for Storm Lake, Iowa, school
Before the Marathon to Marathon event in Storm Lake, Iowa, Saturday are, from left, St. Mary’s School Athletic Director Tracy Schultz, the Rev. Bruce Lawler, runner Dr. Troy Ivey and Principal Bev Mach. Ivey, who has three children who graduated from the school, has completed a marathon in all 50 states, raising more than $35,000 for St. Mary’s in the process.
June 10, 2013 - Sioux City Journal
- Jon Lester in USA Today
Any time you take a ball off any part of your body, you're worried,said Lester. "It hurt, that's not the reaction you want, but it hurt; it hit off my knee going about mach seven. I'm trying to treat it as normal as I can. The doctor said...
- Terry Francona in USA Today
Picking the two coaches was a no-brainer,Francona said. "I coached Detroit in Tram's last year as a player. The guy's an All-Star shortstop, a Hall of Fame candidate and it's his home ballpark. It's a natural. Mach hired me as his bench...
- Chuck Yeager in USA Today
The upcoming Wright anniversary had weighed on his mind, Yeager wrote: "The television networks had scheduled special programs about Crossfield and his Mach 2 flight. ...... Our plan was to smash Scotty's record on December 12."