- n a neoplasm of lymph tissue that is usually malignant; one of the four major types of cancer
- Follicular lymphoma cannot currently be cured, but with chemotherapy and other treatments, a patient can usually achieve remission.
- The latest data from the lymphoma trial, for example, suggest that in some cases, the best time to train the immune system might be during a remission, when the body's defensive .
- Their vaccine, against a form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma known as follicular lymphoma, takes a slightly different, more personalized approach.
- Nell McAndrew in Telegraph.co.uk
McAndrew said: "I personally have been supporting Cancer Research UK for many years now. In that time, my dad, Ted, was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and has since been told he's in remission, so I always take part in the Race for Life in...
- Brian Williams in Entertainment Tonight News
I lost my mother to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. I lost my sister to breast cancer after a six-year fight, so two years ago when this came up, it was the fastest decision I have ever made. I can't wait to go back to work for the cause,Williams says.
- Andrea in NEWS.com.au
An elevated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma risk was observed for field crop and vegetable growers and horticulture and fruit growing, particularly for women,study author Dr Andrea 't Mannetje said. "Meat processors had an elevated risk, as did...