- n yellow carotenoid pigments in plants and animal fats and egg yolks
- Just as impressive, spinach contains two phytochemicals, lutein and zeaxanthin, that seem to ward off macular degeneration, a leading cause of blindness.
- Likewise, popcorn contains lutein, a micronutrient that also has anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- Next: eggs with boosted lutein, which may help ward off blindness.
- Andrew Martin in NPIcenter (press release)
This study further supports the efficacy and superior value FloraGLO Lutein provides its customers,says Andrew Martin, vice president of global marketing for Kemin Health. "It really validates the product's ability to improve eye health as...
- Lowri Turner in ic Wales
Lowri said: "I began to research the benefits of lutein after my mother was recommended it by her doctor to help slow down her AMD symptoms." "Like any single parent I'm very aware that I need to keep myself in good health to be able to...