luke : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (New Testament) the Apostle closely associated with St. Paul and traditionally assumed to be the author of the third Gospel
- n one of the four Gospels in the New Testament; contains details of Jesus's birth and early life
News & Articles
- Luke Janklow: Not Exactly Bookish
Will Luke Janklow one day take the reins at Janklow & Nesbit Associates?
June 14, 2013 - New York Times
- Luke Donald takes the lead at the U.S. Open thanks to this chip-in on Friday
Luke Donald is the type of talent you'd expect to contend in major championships, but the U.S. Open sure doesn't seem like the one you'd pick. Donald has never finished in the top-10 at this event, missing the cut in … Continue reading ?
June 14, 2013 - Devil Ball Golf via Yahoo! Sports
- Luke Hancock coaches kids at HVHS basketball camp
Luke Hancock was at Hidden Valley High School on Thursday, June 13 to help coach local kids how to do what he does best: play ball. The basketball star is in his hometown for the summer and has been busy giving back to the community who supported him throughout his career and during his amazing journey through March [...]
June 14, 2013 - Roanoke Times
- President Bush in Washington Times
The president's written statement also said that "most important, Tim was a proud son and father. Laura and I offer our deepest sympathies to his wife Maureen, his son Luke, and the entire Russert family. We will keep them in our prayers," Mr....
- George Lucas in E! Online
The Skywalkers aren't in it-it's about minor characters,the 63-year-old Lucas told the newspaper. "It has nothing to do with Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader or any of those people. It's completely different."
- Phil Jackson in SI.com
We'll take one step and wait and see what happens with Luke and Lamar and then go from there,Jackson said.