- n riding a light one-man toboggan
- v move along on a luge or toboggan
- v carry with difficulty
- v obstruct
- That first year, the event was packaged as the "Extreme Games" and included skateboarding, bungee jumping, roller blading, mountain biking, sky surfing, and even street luging.
- Some brush them off: "If I wasn't luging, I'd be the one making fun of it," says Canada's Chris Moffat, a former singles rider now paired with younger brother Mike.
- Jeff Christie in CBC.ca
The Canadian luge team is officially for sale. We haven't had a national sponsor pretty much since I started luging. That was 14 years ago,Canadian athlete Jeff Christie said.
- Werner Hoeger in HappyNews.com
I feel like you have to have goals in life. Goals keep you motivated,Hoeger said. "We have to be realistic _ in the sport of luging, we don't have a chance of medaling."