- n slang terms for inside information
- s of the most contemptible kind
a low-down sneak
- s (of jazz) having the soulful feeling of early blues
- His improvised melodies and singing could be as lofty as a moon flight or as low-down as the blood drops of a street thug dying in the gutter.
- Their bare bellies, adorned with shining navel studs and low-down purple tattoos, ask, What else is there to see? Boys strut and saunter along and look dead-eyed, indicating .
- But never with any so fundamentally low-down funny as these.
News & Articles
- ‘Debt collector’ for Mexican drug lords confesses to more than 30 murders
The low-down life of a hit man for Mexican drug cartels is unraveling. Investigators arrested Jose Martinez for murdering his business partner. Little did they know he would confess to killing more than 30 people across the U.S. The 52-year …
June 15, 2013 - WPIX 11 New York
- Morning Shift: Biking to work, forest preserves and Springfield
On today's show Tony talks with President of the League of American Bicyclists Andy Clarke about biking to work and the logistics of being a biker in an urban environment. Also, Tony Arnold and some guests give you the low-down on Springfield politics. [ View the story "Morning Shift: Biking to work, forest preserves and Springfield" on Storify ]
June 10, 2013 - WBEZ 91.5 Chicago