- n a successful womanizer; a man who behaves selfishly in his sexual relationships with women
- Suffice it to say that the jilted lothario-to-be rebounded.
- Other so-called "internet manhunts" have come to the aid of cuckolded husbands (the alleged lothario was forced to drop out of university and barricade himself in his house after .
- Playing a small-town lothario named Drake McHugh, he seduces the daughter of the town surgeon, who takes revenge by amputating both of the youth's legs.
News & Articles
- ‘Boeing Boeing’ at Granite Theatre
Marc Camoletti’s hilarious comedy features self-styled Parisian lothario Bernard, who has several beautiful fiancées.
June 14, 2013 - The Westerly Sun
- Hugh Grant in ITV.com
Grant, who recently returned as cad Daniel Cleaver in Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, said: "I quite like playing a playboy or lothario, but that's not the aspect of any of those parts that attracted me particularly."
- Janina Gavankar in Southern Voice
Papi is the ultimate player,Gavankar says about her character. "She is the ultimate Lothario, she gets every girl that she wants."
- David Duchovny in Philadelphia Inquirer
He's a lothario who wants nothing more than to be monogamous with the one woman who won't have sex with him,Duchovny said.