loch : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a long narrow inlet of the sea in Scotland (especially when it is nearly landlocked)
- n Scottish word for a lake
- At any rate, the people who lived near the loch did not think it worth reporting.
- One of Rines' most consuming interests has been the Loch Ness Monster.
- Phil Mickelson in bettor.com (blog)
Everything about the tournament, from the sponsors, to the golf course and the stunning setting at Loch Lomond is as good as it gets in golf,said the 40-year-old. "I would love to add The Barclays Scottish Open to my list of career wins:...
- Graeme McDowell in European Tour
There's no doubt about it - winning The Barclays Scottish Open last year was huge for me and my career,said McDowell. "After winning the Ballantine's Championship, the victory at Loch Lomond guaranteed my place in The Ryder Cup Team and...
- Jim Mather in Process & Control Today
Scotland's Energy Minister Jim Mather said: "Our seas have unrivalled potential to generate clean, green energy and bring jobs, investment and know-how to Scotland. I am delighted to visit Loch Ness to see how AWS Ocean Energy is working very hard...