- v identify the location or place of
We localized the source of the infection
- v concentrate on a particular place or spot
The infection has localized in the left eye
- v restrict something to a particular area
- v locate
- s confined or restricted to a particular location
the localized infection formed a definite abscess
- s made local or oriented locally
a decentralized and localized political authority
- It means not just delivering localized productsWalkers crisps in Coventry and Sabritos in Santiago.
- The little semi-autonomous, battery-powered vacs are extremely good at certain tasks dusting under beds, sweeping up dry, localized messes though not so hot at others; shag .
- Unlike MySpace, which has launched separate, localized sites for different countries, Friendster is keeping all of its worldwide users on one multilingual site, according to .
News & Articles
- Localized Flooding; Power Outages Reported With Storm System
Heavy rains were the main threat for the storm system that moved through on Wednesday night into early Thursday morning, causing some localized flooding in areas of Ohio County.
June 13, 2013 - WTRF Wheeling
- Pinterest Launches Localized French Edition
Pinterest introduced a localized version of its website for France on Tuesday, the first non-English edition of its site. While the French version does offer language support in search and other text-heavy areas of the site, the French edition's main aim is to provide a more localized community experience for users in the country, an e-mailed statement from Pinterest suggests. The platform will ...
June 11, 2013 - Mashable
- Pinterest Pushes Global Growth With A Localized Version For France, Its First Non-English Site
Pinterest , the image-based social network, is picking up more global momentum: today, it announced the launch of a new site in French, with users in France getting pushed more localized content and more French site links in both their search and category feeds. The French version is being launched simultaneously on web, iOS and Android, and follows news in May of Pinterest in the UK, the site's ...
June 11, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Theresa Gattung in International Herald Tribune
The Yahoo Xtra joint venture will provide New Zealanders with access to the world's best online services in a localized way,Telecom Chief Executive Theresa Gattung said in a statement.
- Meg Whitman in Seattle Post Intelligencer
We are excited to partner with Yahoo Japan in providing Japanese users with localized site designed to enable them to shop on the eBay marketplace with ease and convenience,eBay Chief Executive Meg Whitman said in a statement.
- Bobby Rush in International Herald Tribune
I am very blessed because although rare, this cancer was determined to be localized,Rush said in the statement. "Post operative treatments are to be scheduled after my full recovery from surgery."