- v identify the location or place of
- v concentrate on a particular place or spot
- v restrict something to a particular area
- v locate
- s confined or restricted to a particular location
- s made local or oriented locally
- Mamata Banerjee in Economic Times
There has been adverse impact on operations, freight loading and passenger traffic on a localised basis during bandh calls and other threats in vulnerable areas,Ms Banerjee said.
- Carlos Ghosn in just-auto.com (subscription)
Alliance chairman and CEO Carlos Ghosn told some 1,000 invited guests: "Our plant in Chennai represents a key milestone for the alliance in India. With the new Micra, we have the start of a product offensive in India that is supported by a localised...
- Rahul Gandhi in NDTV.com
A single cut-off date unfairly penalises farmers in these regions. It would greatly help if localised cut-off dates were considered so that every deserving farmer benefits from the waiver,said Rahul Gandhi, General Secretary, AICC.