- n flesh of a lobster
- n any of several edible marine crustaceans of the families Homaridae and Nephropsidae and Palinuridae
- Two years ago the economy was roaring and lobster was a popular indulgence.
- Mass-produced delight No other delicacy from the sea seems to excite American palates as much as Homarus americanus, more familiarly known as the lobster.
- The day's professional lobster catch ends up at the MG Kailis Live Lobster factory on the marina.
News & Articles
- Lobster firm seeks processing space on Portland pier
Richmond-based Shucks Maine Lobster wants to lease nearly 19,000 square feet of space in the city-owned Portland Ocean Terminal on the Maine State Pier.
June 13, 2013 - Portland Press Herald
- Lobster bake canceled in Bath
BATH — The Regional School Unit 1 Education Foundation has canceled the Benefit Lobster Bake planned for Friday, June 14, because of conflicts with other functions. Another event will be planned in the future and the Foundation will be sure to notify the public. read more
June 13, 2013 - The Times Record
- 17 Lobster Dishes To Help You Celebrate National Lobster Day
National Lobster Day is June 15th, and to help you observe this most significant holiday, we present some of the tastiest lobster dishes being served up around town. [ more › ]
June 13, 2013 - Gothamist
- David X Cohen in GoErie.com
Maybe the character is a robot, maybe he's a giant lobster,said Cohen, "but underneath we wanted them all to be people the viewers could sympathize with. We wanted to base our stories around actual emotions and themes that viewers could...
- Jeff Saturday in SportingNews.com
We had a great time,center Jeff Saturday said. "The food was unbelievable. They just kept bringing food, from calamari to meatballs, salad, Philly cheesesteaks, some lobster tempura with spinach over it -- and then a great cake to wind it...
- Bruce Friedrich in FOXNews
We never encourage people to give money to the lobster industry, even if it's for the laudable goal of releasing them,said Bruce Friedrich, PETA's national vice president.