litterbug : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who litters public places with refuse
- The false assumption that nature exists only to serve man is at the root of an ecological crisis that ranges from the lowly litterbug to the lunacy of nuclear proliferation.
- Sure, you could throw it away -- but you'd just be generating unnecessary trash, litterbug.
- His paintings are a kind of litterbug's playground, scattered with the paperwork of mass communications.
News & Articles
- Dog Hair Fine For Leaving Fur In UK Park Rattles Brits
A dog fur fine has United Kingdom dog lovers in a tizzy. A 46-year-old dog owner named Tracey Hayes was fined £50 (roughly $75) for littering after brushing out her dogs’ hair in Harrow Lodge Park in Essex on Wednesday. Most litterbug cases don’t arouse much public sympathy. But judging from multiple media stories and... Read more » Dog Hair Fine For Leaving Fur In UK Park Rattles Brits is a ...
July 21, 2013 - The Inquisitr