lithographer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a printmaker who uses lithography
- Their plan to kill the President had to be abandoned when Vallee, a lithographer, was picked up by Chicago police on a minor traffic violation on the day of the game.
- Trained at the New York Art Students' League, Woolf, a successful lithographer, worked for The New York PTIs before joining PTI in 1924.
- Undaunted, Wunderlich set off for Paris to work with the master lithographer Jacques Desjobert.
News & Articles
- Lithographix Chooses Screen PlateRite FX1200 to Make High-Quality Coating Plates
ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill. — Lithographix Inc., one of North America’s largest, most accomplished commercial printing operations, wields innovation like a wand. The Hawthorne, Calif.-based lithographer tackles a wide variety of print projects with superior-quality, eight-color sheetfed and web printing. The Screen PlateRite FX1200 digital imaging system is the newest component of ...
Nov. 4, 2013 - ThomasNet