lister : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n English surgeon who was the first to use antiseptics (1827-1912)
- n assessor who makes out the tax lists
- n moldboard plow with a double moldboard designed to move dirt to either side of a central furrow
- Speaking on "Good Morning America" from Invesco Field, the Minnesota gov and McCain short-lister aggressively skewers Obama on several fronts.
- Another report has Minnesota governor Tim Pawlenty, also a longtime short-lister and a ubiquitous presence in Denver this week, clearing his schedule for the rest of today and .
- His ad implies that Obama is an empty suit, a D lister.
- Terrell Owens in Prince George Citizen
If I'm going to really consider doing acting after football, this a great start to let me get my feet wet,Owens said. "For an actor trying to become an A-lister, I think I'm on the bottom of the pile. I'm a D-lister."
- Floyd Mayweather Jr in USA Today
It's been an amazing year for me, to become an A-lister,Mayweather said. "I did 'Dancing with the Stars' and so many different shows, and just having the fans supporting me and all the the writers and all the web sites keeping my name out...
- Paris Hilton in TMZ.com (blog)
I guess he's obviously scarred of starring alongside an A-lister,said Hilton to the San Francisco Chronicle ...